Descriptive Note On YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware is regarded as one of the most dangerous ransomware belongs to the Nemesis Ransomware family. The developers of this ransomware derived it's name by it's file extension. Yes, it is right. Actually, it renames the user's files name by adding .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file extension after locking them. It enters inside the user's machine silently and after that immediately execute the in-built pattern of most dangerous modules. It initiates the highly advanced module of data harvesting to gather or steal user's sensitive data so that it can later use them for illegal purposes. Like predecessor variant of Nemesis Ransomware, the persistent of YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware will cause lots of problem to you.
|Summary of YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware|
|Type||File encrypting virus, Crypto virus, Ransomware|
|Variant of||Nemesis Ransomware|
|Affected PCs||Windows OS|
|Ransom Note||_RESTORE FILES_.txt|
Ways Through Which YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Compromises Windows OS
Being a member of Nemesis Ransomware family, YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware uses several mechanisms to compromise users machine but generally it uses email phishing tactics. It's creator often send the spear phishing email messages to user's inbox as legitimate message by claiming that it has been sent by the well known services or companies. Once, user opened any spam message then their PC may easily get victimized by YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware. Another common infectious channels are macro-infected documents, drive-by-downloads, bundling method, pirated software, hacked websites etc.
Activities Performed By YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware On Targeted PCs
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware is a worst crypto virus specifically programmed to lock user's data. After locking user's files by adding .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE extension, it drops a text file named _RESTORE FILES_.txt that serves as a ransom note. As a rule, text file delivers the ransom demanding message which basically state that your all files are locked and to get them back victims must buy the unique file decryption key. Till now, the cost of ransom fee is unknown but experts suspected that it may varies between $500-$1500 in BTCs.
No matter how much your files crucial for you or the cost of ransom fee, you should never paid to attacker because ransomware developers often ignore victims after getting ransom payment. So, expert's recommended users to ignore encouragements to contact with ransomware developers. You can use backup copy to get back your files but to keep them safe for longer time, you must opt YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware removal instruction.
Easy Steps To Remove YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Manually
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware.
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomwarefrom it.
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware files then remove it immediately.
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select YOUR_LAST_CHANCE ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.