|Virus Name:||PDF Maker|
|Virus Type:||Potentially Unwanted Program|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove PDF Maker.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
Introductory Details of PDF Maker
PDF Maker, as name suggests it is a PDF maker tool through which you can easily make or create your PDF. This utility is marketed by its developer on it's official site named pdf-maker.com as a helpful one that claims to allow users to convert their files into PDF directly from the search bar. It is available for downloading on Chrome's web store Chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pdf-maker/lpmedofaljioejmmdbbdbkadeenbgjcf and it's official domain. See how PDF Maker looks like :
Is PDF Maker a Useful One For PC?
PDF Maker seems as a useful software for the System user but in reality, it is not useful at all. It is promoted on user System as a helpful browser extension but actually it is a type of Potentially Unwanted Program and it is known to configure user default search provider, browser start-up page and many more. While using this utility, you will notice that the click the search suggestion trigger browser redirect to it's official site and then search.yahoo.com. This browser extension of this application adds an icon to navigation panel of Chrome but the functionality of such a software is just only to display you pop-up with instruction on how to access its site and how to start the document conversion procedure.
Transmission Preferences of PDF Maker
PDF Maker is actually a type of Potentially Unwanted Program which means it also enters inside the PC silently without user awareness. It uses various tricky ways but mainly distributed along with the freeware and shareware packages. The developer of such a program often drops its payload within bundled of cost-free or shareware packages. Downloading of any cost-free packages carelessly or by option default option may lead your PC to PDF Maker. This is why, System users are highly advised to opt Advanced or Custom option and be cautious while performing installation wizard.
Negative Traits of PDF Maker
After getting inside the PC silently or secretly, PDF Maker do series of notorious actions which as a results users have to face with several negative traits includes :
- Makes affected machine too much slower than before.
- Slows down overall System performance speed.
- Always leads user to third-party site and hamper surfing experience.
- Disables the function of task manager and security measures.
- Automatically configure user browser as well as System settings etc.
Easy Steps To Remove PDF Maker Manually
PDF Maker is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of PDF Maker.
PDF Maker Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove PDF Makerfrom it.
PDF Maker Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select PDF Maker and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select PDF Maker and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete PDF Maker From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any PDF Maker files then remove it immediately.
PDF Maker Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
PDF Maker Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select PDF Maker and other associated program and click trash bin.
PDF Maker Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select PDF Maker and other associated program and click Remove button.
PDF Maker Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select PDF Maker and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.