FF Helper Checker : Technical Details
|Name||FF Helper Checker|
|Description||FF Helper Checker is able to make changes in your Firefox browser settings to perform various illicit tasks.|
|Possible Symptoms||Performance degradation of system, other malware attacks, cyber theft, etc.|
|Detection / Removal Tool||Download FF Helper Checker Scanner to confirm the attack of FF Helper Checker virus.|
What do you know about FF Helper Checker?
FF Helper Checker is a kind of potentially unwanted program or an adware which especially targets the Mozilla Firefox browser. This dubious browser extension is mainly promoted on phishing web portals. Once it gets inside the targeted machine, it might flood the infected Mozilla Firefox browser with numerous commercial ads, pop-ups, banners, etc. In case, if the inexperienced system users visit a phishing web portal like gambling or pornographic, then they often get rerouted to the domain promoting this annoying application. In order to proliferate FF Helper Checker, cyber crooks may also take help of freeware applications too. As a result, after installing freeware related with adware threat, you might be forced to visit those dubious web pages.
How To Deal with FF Helper Checker Adware?
First of all, you need to forcedly quit the Firefox browser, if you found yourself in such annoying situation. However, if you think that the extension infiltrated your machine without your knowledge, then you should scan your machine using a trustworthy anti-spyware scanner to delete FF Helper Checker automatically from infected PC. The utility will help you in deleting any malicious components associated with this adware or potentially unwanted program effectively within a few simple clicks. This threat is capable of blocking a page known as 'about:addons' which means you need to run Mozilla Firefox in Safe Mode to perform its complete removal. You can also find a detailed information guide below to remove FF Helper Checker from your computer.
Easy Steps To Remove FF Helper Checker Manually
FF Helper Checker is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of FF Helper Checker.
FF Helper Checker Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove FF Helper Checkerfrom it.
FF Helper Checker Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select FF Helper Checker and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select FF Helper Checker and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete FF Helper Checker From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any FF Helper Checker files then remove it immediately.
FF Helper Checker Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
FF Helper Checker Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select FF Helper Checker and other associated program and click trash bin.
FF Helper Checker Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select FF Helper Checker and other associated program and click Remove button.
FF Helper Checker Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select FF Helper Checker and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.