Introduction To Mahitra1 Ransomware
Mahitra1 Ransomware is a monstrous kind of cyber threat that can be considered as a ransomware family. It was recently detected in the end of January, 2019 as a file encrypting ransomware. This can very easily contaminates different famous Search Engine Browsers like Microsoft Edge, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome etc. and various Windows platform based computer system such as 7, Vista, 8.1, 10, XP, 8 etc. The main focusing of creating such malware by the cyber criminals is to withdraw tremendous amount of money from the victim of the compromised machines. By using crypto-graphic algorithms like AES and RSA it can easily encrypts all the essential data of the users that are stored on the affected computer. It can also appends the file extension name by adding .mahitra1 as a suffix of each enmcrypted files. It may targets many personal pictures, audio-video clips, documents, texts etc.
Characteristics Of Mahitra1 Ransomware
Mahitra1 Ransomware is a data locking malware threat that can penetrated into the targeted Operating System through several dispersal techniques such as fake software updater, online gaming server, reading junked e-mail attachments, untrustworthy downloading sources, fake invoices, software bundling method, downloading torrents websites, untrustworthy third party software down-loader, porn sites, corrupted external drives, suspicious pop-up ads, email spam campaigns, free file hosting websites etc. after the encryption procedure it can easily drops a ransom warning alert note in how_to_open_files.html format on the system screen of the users. It also provides a contact address like [email protected] or [email protected] of the remote hackers for contacting purposes. It is just to blackmail the user for gaining illegal money from them in the form of crypto-currency like Bitcoin and Monero.
Bad Features Of Mahitra1 Ransomware
Mahitra1 Ransomware is a deceptive cyber threat that can very easily locks down all the essential documents and make them completely inaccessible. It can even blocks the functioning of firewall protection mechanisms and anti-virus programming application of the infected machines. It compels the users to buy its decryption tool in order to get back all the accessing for the encrypted documents. It can also degrade the entire machine performances and its system speed too.
Why Remove Mahitra1 Ransomware
If you ever detected Mahitra1 Ransomware into any machine and want to remove it as soon as possible, then you must try either manual or automatic deletion tools.
Easy Steps To Remove Mahitra1 Ransomware Manually
Mahitra1 Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Mahitra1 Ransomware.
Mahitra1 Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Mahitra1 Ransomwarefrom it.
Mahitra1 Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Mahitra1 Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Mahitra1 Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Mahitra1 Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Mahitra1 Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Mahitra1 Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Mahitra1 Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Mahitra1 Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Mahitra1 Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Mahitra1 Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Mahitra1 Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Mahitra1 Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.