These days, malware researchers have identified a new member of ransomware family named Armageddon Ransomware that based on an open source of ransomware project named Hidden Ransomware. For getting complete information of this ransomware and it's successful deletion guide, keep reading this expert's solution.
|Summary of Armageddon Ransomware|
|Type||Ransomware, File encrypting virus|
|Based On||HiddenTear Ransomware|
|Related||ENYBENY NUCLEAR Ransomware, FoxRansom ransomware, RansomUserLocker ransomware etc.|
|Ransom Demanded Fee||$100 or €100 in BTC|
|Contact Address||[email protected]|
|File Decryption||Possible, regarding the successful deletion of Armageddon Ransomware and file decryption use Windows Scanner Tool.|
Unique Facts of Armageddon Ransomware That You Must Know
Armageddon Ransomware has been identified as another dangerous ransomware infection that employs RSA-2048 file encryption algorithm after intruding inside the PC. Likewise other member of ransomware family, it also employs encipher algorithm, make targeted files inaccessible and demand for ransom payment by displaying ransom demanding message. But the unique thing about this ransomware is that it doesn't add any file extension or rename the targeted files.
No Need To Believe On Ransom Demanding Message of Armageddon Ransomware
Upon performing the successful file encryption procedure and locking targeted files it launches a pop-up window which basically serves as a ransom note. By displaying ransom message, it asks victim to receive $100 or €100 in Bitcoin. In ransom note, it's attacker also displays a countdown which claims that attack will delete unique file decryption key unless victim pay ransom fee within 24 hours. By seeing ransom demanded message, most of the victim agreed to do but when user do as they claim then victim will lose their all stored data as well as files forever.
Since Armageddon Ransomware is based on open source project, so there is a high chance that you will unlock your files at free of cost. However, it is not guaranteed completely. So, expert's never advised users to contact with it's creator. Instead of believing on it, user's must follow an immediate Armageddon Ransomware removal guidelines.
Propagation Method of Armageddon Ransomware
Being a member of ransomware family, Armageddon Ransomware employs several deceptive channels to compromise machine but mainly spreads via fake or fraudulent System's software update, spam email campaigns, corrupt or pirated application, bundling method, torrent attacker, peer-to-peer file sharing network, contaminated devices and much more. The infectious method of this ransomware always changes but mainly distributed via Internet. So, user's must be cautious and attentive while doing online operation.
Easy Steps To Remove Armageddon Ransomware Manually
Armageddon Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Armageddon Ransomware.
Armageddon Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Armageddon Ransomwarefrom it.
Armageddon Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Armageddon Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Armageddon Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Armageddon Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Armageddon Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Armageddon Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Armageddon Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Armageddon Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Armageddon Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Armageddon Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Armageddon Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Armageddon Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.