If somehow your Windows PC get contaminated with Hades666 Ransomware and your files locked by .hades666 then there is a bad news for you. Yes, it is true. Actually, it is a worst ransomware which presence can cause lots of serious trouble to you. So, read this expert's guide to get all information of Hades666 Ransomware and appropriate solution regarding it's deletion.
Unique Facts You Must Know About Hades666 Ransomware
Over the Internet, there are several member of Alco Ransomware available that capable to infect Windows machine and Hades666 Ransomware is one of them. It is another dangerous malware that lock user's data as well as files using highly advanced file encryption algorithm. Similar to predecessor member of Alco, it has been also designed by the team of cyber criminals just only to trick novice users and cheat online money from them. After entering inside the machine, it uses strong encryption algorithm to lock files, changes user's file extension to weird extension means .hades666, makes targeted files no longer openable and lastly drops a ransom note on user's screen in text file format dubbed as HOW TO BACK YOUR FILES.txt.
Summary of Hades666 Ransomware
- Name – Hades666 Ransomware
- Type – Crypto virus, file encrypting malware
- Danger Level – High
- Appeared In – Middle of July 2019
- Related – Kromber Ransomware, Litra Ransomware, 1BTC Ransomware etc.
- Mainly Targeted – English speaking users
- Belongs To – Alco Ransomware family
- File Extension – .hades666
- Ransom Note – HOW TO BACK YOUR FILES.txt
- Occurrences – Spear phishing campaigns, torrent downloads, software bundling method, fake software updater, pirated software, contaminated devices etc.
- File Decryption – Possible, regarding the successful deletion of Hades666 Ransomware and file decryption, you must make use of Windows Scanner Tool.
Detailed View on Ransom Note of Hades666 Ransomware
In ransom note, it's developer clearly state that your System files are locked and file decryption is only possible using a decryption tool. It also mentioned the instruction on how to get decryption key. To get decryption tool, it asks victim to write an email to mentioned email address and just for the user's satisfaction, it offers some free test for file decryption. The cost-free test is only offered by hackers to trick users. It also doesn't deliver any guarantee to deliver decryption tool even paying ransom fee or dealing with attackers. So expert's never advised victims to believe on the ransom note of Hades666 Ransomware. Instead of believing on fake ransom note, you must opt Hades666 Ransomware removal instruction in exact order.