Black Kingdom Ransomware is one of the recent create PC infection which belong to the ransomware family. The Black Kingdom Ransomware is also known by the name of GAmmAWare which is a malicious program and cause serious damages and harms within the user computer. Unlike all other ransomware program, the Black Kingdom Ransomware is also being used to encrypt all the files and data in a favor to receive or ransom demands for the decryption tools from the innocent PC users. Once the files and data which get encrypted by the Black Kingdom Ransomware after then the user may not be allowed in any case or circumstances to gain access on to those encrypted files and data. The user can only access the encrypted files after the payment of the asked ransom fee which is being asked by the developer of the Black Kingdom Ransomware. Further, the Black Kingdom Ransomware is also capable to change the necessary and essential setting of the infected device without having any prior notification to the user. The installed security program engine also gets blocked by the harmful deeds of the Black Kingdom Ransomware. Thus, the Black Kingdom Ransomware is very risky and is responsible to cause serious damages within the user computer.
Apart doing all such harmful and malicious activities by the Black Kingdom Ransomware on to the user computer, it though prevents the user to do any tasks or operation on to their system. Affected files and data are appended with filename that is”.DEMON” extension by the Black Kingdom Ransomware. Moreover, the Black Kingdom Ransomware also display a ransom note pop-up on to the user computer screen which is generally written in “Readme.txt” and is being dropped into each and every of the affected folders. The ransom fee is to be paid by the user in term of Bitcoins only. Thus its effect results to put the entire operating machine at a high risk which interrupts the user in working on it. Hence, for the overall safety and protection of the operating machine you should immediate uninstall Black Kingdom Ransomware from the infected PC.
Easy Steps To Remove Black Kingdom Ransomware Manually
Black Kingdom Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Black Kingdom Ransomware.
Black Kingdom Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Black Kingdom Ransomwarefrom it.
Black Kingdom Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Black Kingdom Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Black Kingdom Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Black Kingdom Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Black Kingdom Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Black Kingdom Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Black Kingdom Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Black Kingdom Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Black Kingdom Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Black Kingdom Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Black Kingdom Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Black Kingdom Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.