Sekhmet ransomware is a newly designed ransomware threat developed by dnwls0719. It is developed with the aim to demand a ransom fine from the innocent users by encrypting all their data, files, documents and folders. Once the files get encrypted by the Sekhmet ransomware after then you are no more allow gaining access on to those encrypted files and folders. At the time of the encryption process all the infected files are appended with an extension name as ".HrUSsw", ".WNgh", ".NdWfEr", etc which consists of several random characters. However, all these extensions may differ from infection to infection or can be different on the same device too. Once the encryption process is completed after then it provide all their users with a ransom note named as _”RECOVER-FILES.txt” ¬ which is being dropped in every files and folders of the encrypted data. Sekhmet ransomware uses RSA-2048 and Chacha cryptographic algorithms for the encryption of all the data, files and folders which are saved their within the system. On the other hand it is also capable to extract all your confidential and personal data from the system and later transferred these data to the remote server to perform elicit tasks through it. Sekhmet ransomware is not at all safe for your computer so therefore it should be immediately removed from the system.
Sekhmet ransomware sneaks within the targeted machine by the opening of the spam or junk email attached files, P2P sharing of the files, by using the infected media drive, download of the applications from unknown and harmful websites and such alike. In order to gain access on to all your encrypted files and folders you have to pay the asked ransom fine which is being asked by the creator of this ransomware or is mentioned in the ransom note. As soon the ransom fine is paid it then provides you with the decryption key through which you can decrypt all the encrypted files and thus gain access on to it. Thus to work on your system in a normal way it is strongly advised you all to quickly remove Sekhmet ransomware from the infected PC without having any delay.
Easy Steps To Remove Sekhmet ransomware Manually
Sekhmet ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Sekhmet ransomware.
Sekhmet ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Sekhmet ransomwarefrom it.
Sekhmet ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Sekhmet ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Sekhmet ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Sekhmet ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Sekhmet ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Sekhmet ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Sekhmet ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Sekhmet ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Sekhmet ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Sekhmet ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Sekhmet ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Sekhmet ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.