Descriptive Note on SEED LOCKER ransomware
SEED LOCKER ransomware, a new ransomware that spreads across the cyber world. Upon the analysis on its sample, security experts revealed that it belongs to the family of infamous Everbe Ransomware. Likewise other predecessor variant of Everbe ransomware, it locks user data, makes them unusable and then ask for ransom money. After the file encryption, the targeted files or objects can be marked with .seed file extension. Whenever user will be try to access their files they will get a ransom note named !#_How_to_decrypt_files_#!.txt SEED LOCKER. Before you get detailed information of SEED LOCKER ransomware, take a look at it's ransom note :
|Threat Profile of SEED LOCKER ransomware|
|Threat Name||SEED LOCKER ransomware|
|Threat Type||Cryptovirus, file encrypting virus|
|Variant of||Everbe Ransomware like Everbe 1.0 Ransomware|
|Ransom Note||!#_How_to_decrypt_files_#!.txt SEED LOCKER|
|Email Address||[email protected] and [email protected]|
|Removal Recommendation||To decrypt your all valuable files and delete SEED LOCKER ransomware, you must download and install Windows Scanner Tool.|
Detailed Info of Ransom Note Asked By SEED LOCKER ransomware
SEED LOCKER ransomware developers drop a ransom note and state that your all files are locked. The only way to decrypt file is to get a unique file decryption program. To get decryption tool, victims or hackers must contact with SEED LOCKER ransomware developers via [email protected] or [email protected] email address. However, the file decryption tool is not free. In exchange for the file decryption tool, users must pay large sum of cryptocurrency. Just for the users satisfaction, it offers victim for file decryption of upto 3 files. But it doesn't mean that it is trusted or safe. On contrary, hackers often ignore victims once ransom fee is submitted. So, users must opt SEED LOCKER ransomware removal guide instead of contacting with its developer.
Dissemination Strategy of SEED LOCKER ransomware
Similar to predecessor variant of Everbe Ransomware, SEED LOCKER ransomware also distributed via maliciously infected system files means via email. When system users received an email from unsuspected person and open them then their system may gets victimized by SEED LOCKER ransomware. Actually, spam emails get used to disguise malicious files of email. Thus, users must avoid themselves from opening of any emails spam messages. The payload of such a ransomware often drops on users machine directly and set to deliver another crypto-virus. Another transmission channel of SEED LOCKER ransomware are bundling method, fake software installer, torrent attacker, drive-by-downloads, hacked or infected domain, pirated software and many more.
Easy Steps To Remove SEED LOCKER ransomware Manually
SEED LOCKER ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of SEED LOCKER ransomware.
SEED LOCKER ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove SEED LOCKER ransomwarefrom it.
SEED LOCKER ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select SEED LOCKER ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select SEED LOCKER ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete SEED LOCKER ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any SEED LOCKER ransomware files then remove it immediately.
SEED LOCKER ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
SEED LOCKER ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select SEED LOCKER ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
SEED LOCKER ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select SEED LOCKER ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
SEED LOCKER ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select SEED LOCKER ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.