Introduction To SNAKE Ransomware
SNAKE Ransomware is a data locking ransomware that was recently detected in last week by the famous cyber security researchers of MalwareHunterTeam and analysed by Vitali Kremez analyst. According to him this ransomware is written in Golang programming language and able to lock down all the cnfidential files that are saved on the infected computer system. It uses a powerful encryption algorithms like RSA-2048 and AES-256 cryptography for encrypting the user’s files. It can easily pollutes many Windows based Operating System like 8/8.1, 10, XP, Vista, 7, Win 32/64 etc and various kinds of Web Browser Search Engines like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari, Microsoft Edge etc. As the encryption process get finished it tries to modifies the extension name of each encrypted files by adding 'EKANS' which is the reverse of SNAKE to the encrypted file names.
Infiltration Ways Of SNAKE Ransomware
SNAKE Ransomware is a file encrypting ransomware which can silently gets encroached into the compromised system through various means pornographic or adult sites, online gaming server, downloading torrents websites, fake software updater, peer to peer file sharing network, corrupted external drives, reading junked e-mail attachments, download free things from untrusted websites, software bundling method, hacked executable files, free file hosting websites, untrustworthy downloading sources, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, fake invoices, email spam campaigns etc. After the successful completion of encryption procedure it leaves a ransom note "Fix-Your-Files.txt" format on the affected computer system. And also offers the email address of the cyber criminals [email protected] to contact for getting the payment details.
Problems Occured By SNAKE Ransomware
SNAKE Ransomware is a crypto-locker that can forcefully comples the victim to buy its decryption key if they want to recover all those encrypted files again. It threaten the innocent users to pay the entire demaded ransom money to the attackers otherwise entire files would be deleted from the computer system and never be regained back.
How To Erase SNAKE Ransomware From Infected System
If the innocent victim realizses that its files are not accessible because of harmful threat like SNAKE Ransomware then in order to delete SNAKE Ransomware from the decived computer ssytem through using a proper anti-malware tool. For this you have t read and follow all the rules that are as listed in this section.
Easy Steps To Remove SNAKE Ransomware Manually
SNAKE Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of SNAKE Ransomware.
SNAKE Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove SNAKE Ransomwarefrom it.
SNAKE Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select SNAKE Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select SNAKE Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete SNAKE Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any SNAKE Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
SNAKE Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
SNAKE Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select SNAKE Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
SNAKE Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select SNAKE Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
SNAKE Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select SNAKE Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.