Some Facts About Parad1gm Ransomware
Parad1gm Ransomware is a data locking ransomware that was discovered by the famous malware researcher called GrujaRS and was spotted in the end of December, 2019. According to him this threat belongs to the DopplePaymer ransomware family and interested in attacking English-speaking users only. It can pollutes many Web Browser Search Engines like Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera etc and several Windows Operating System such as 10, XP, Win 32/64, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 etc. It can able to lock down all the essential files that are saved on the victimized system by using a powerful encrypting algorithms either symmentric or asymmetric cryptography. After the comp0letion of encryption process it tries to modifies the extension name of each encrypted files by adding ".parad1gm" extension as a suffix to encrypted files.
Concept Of Parad1gm Ransomware
Parad1gm Ransomware is a file encrypting ransomware which is capable of invading into the victimized computer system through deceptive means such as click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, software bundling method, download free things from untrusted websites, hacked executable files, free file hosting websites, pornographic sites, online gaming server, corrupted external drives, fake invoices, reading junked e-mail attachments, pirated media, downloading torrents websites, email spam campaign and many others. As the encryption procedure gets completed it drops a ransom demanding warning note .parad1gm_readme.txt on the affected computer system. It also offers the email address of the cyber criminals [email protected] and [email protected] so that it can easily gets the all payment details.
Negative Impacts Caused By Parad1gm Ransomware
Parad1gm Ransomware is a harmful crypto-virus that can able to encrypts all the important files of the victim which are being encrypted by using a sophisticated crypto-graphy. It forcefully ask to buy its decryption tool if the user wants to recover all the files. If the user denies to pay the demanded ransom money then its attackers threaten them. It can also stops the working operations of the security applications of the victimized system
How To Eliminate Parad1gm Ransomware
If the user notices that its system got contaminated with Parad1gm Ransomware and in order to delete Parad1gm Ransomware from the deceived system . It must use an authentic anti-virus tool for complete removal of such malware from the corrupted system. For this you have to read and follow all the rules that are as given below.
Easy Steps To Remove Parad1gm Ransomware Manually
Parad1gm Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Parad1gm Ransomware .
Parad1gm Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Parad1gm Ransomware from it.
Parad1gm Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Parad1gm Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Parad1gm Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Parad1gm Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Parad1gm Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Parad1gm Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Parad1gm Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Parad1gm Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Parad1gm Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Parad1gm Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Parad1gm Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Parad1gm Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.