Crucial Facts Related To MasterMana Botnet
MasterMana Botnet is a dreadful computer infection which was spotted in December, 2018 and belongs to the Trojan Horse family of virus. This was firstly detected by the famous security researchers of Prevailion Inc who identified this as a cyber crime campaign which can hits all the backdoors, crypto-currency wallets, business email etc. It is a malicious campaign through which the attackers take benefits of high end RAT (Remote Access Trojan) and takes the full control over the compromised computer system. This is capable of infecting various types of Browser Search Engines like Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Google Chrome etc and different Operating System based on Windows like Vista, Win 32/64, 7, 8/8.1, XP, 10 etc. Its developers uses several email that consists of DLL files to deliver various infectious threats into the targeted computer system. This mainly uses some destructive methods named phishing that allows several social engineering methods to be employed and targets the victim into performing the desired actions of the cyber criminals.
Distributive Ways Of MasterMana Botnet
MasterMana Botnet is a trenchant malware which can secretly gets invaded into the compromised system by using distributive ways like hacked executable files, fake invoices, download free things from untrusted websites, reading junked e-mail attachments, pornographic or adult sites, online gaming server, downloading torrents websites, free file hosting websites, email spam campaigns, software bundling method, corrupted external drives, untrustworthy downloading sources, fake software updater, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, peer to peer file sharing network etc. It is able to use two kinds of malevolent trojan like AZORult and RevengeRAT that costs $100 and also rented some Virtual Private Servers (VPS) that costs not more than $60. The main aim of creating such threat by the remote hackers is to make online benefits from the victim of the contaminated system.
Difficulties Caused By MasterMana Botnet
MasterMana Botnet is a destructive Trojan which is capable of gathering all the confidential data of the users like crypto-currency wallet credentials, browsing history, cookies, login details etc. It also collects information of host computer as well as executable commands too. After collecting all the crucial information are shared with the remote C&C (Command & Control) servers of the attackers. All the developers of this malware tends to send all its suspicious contents on Bitly, Blogsopt and Pastebin then grab all the infected payloads then decrypt it and finally execute them on the host computer system.
How To Clean Away MasterMana Botnet
This is a harmful Trojan which can slows down the system, infects all the system files and tries to steal all the data of the victim. Hence, it really become essential to delete MasterMana Botnet from the infected machines by using a proper removal guide.
Easy Steps To Remove MasterMana Botnet Manually
MasterMana Botnet is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of MasterMana Botnet.
MasterMana Botnet Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove MasterMana Botnetfrom it.
MasterMana Botnet Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select MasterMana Botnet and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select MasterMana Botnet and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete MasterMana Botnet From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any MasterMana Botnet files then remove it immediately.
MasterMana Botnet Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
MasterMana Botnet Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select MasterMana Botnet and other associated program and click trash bin.
MasterMana Botnet Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select MasterMana Botnet and other associated program and click Remove button.
MasterMana Botnet Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select MasterMana Botnet and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.