MyShortcutTab is another one of the recent created PC threat which also belongs to the browser hijacker family. It is created and designed in such a way to infect and cause serious damages on to the installed web browsers within the user operating system. All the popular and commonly used web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge and Safari are under the control of MyShortcutTab and thus prevent the user to do any activity on to it any more. Once the installed web browser get in touch with MyShortcutTab after then it result to change the default settings of the browser homepage, search index page and new web tab page and so on. It further aims to deactivate the browser firewall security program from all of the infected web browsers. The user may feel annoyed and distributed by the endless displays of the ads, advertisements, offers, deals, banners, coupons etc on the infected web browsers. Moreover, this browser threat is so viscous that it can even cause the browser redirection problem for your entire essential web search and search queries. It even keep an eye to record and trace all the web browsing related data along with the user login details, password, bank account, credit card details, IP address, URL visited, download history, search index and so on.
Further, MyShortcutTab also uses the social engineering tricks methods as other browser threats uses in manner to generate and earn online revenue through it. Some of the system security analyst has also noted MyShortcutTab to be a fake address of search engine. Though, without having the knowledge of the user MyShortcutTab is further responsible for the installation of unwanted and useless plug-in, toolbar, add-on, and extension and so on within the infected web browsers. Its effects result to put the entire operating machine as well as the installed web browsers at a high risk and you may feel uneasy to further work or do any operation on it. So for the safety of the browser and PC you should at the earlier remove MyShortcutTab from the infected operating machine.
Easy Steps To Remove MyShortcutTab Manually
MyShortcutTab is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of MyShortcutTab.
MyShortcutTab Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove MyShortcutTabfrom it.
MyShortcutTab Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select MyShortcutTab and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select MyShortcutTab and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete MyShortcutTab From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any MyShortcutTab files then remove it immediately.
MyShortcutTab Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
MyShortcutTab Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select MyShortcutTab and other associated program and click trash bin.
MyShortcutTab Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select MyShortcutTab and other associated program and click Remove button.
MyShortcutTab Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select MyShortcutTab and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.