This post is specifically created to explain Windows users actually what is Refols Ransomware, how it enters inside the PC, what does it perform on targeted machine and most importantly how can you delete Refols Ransomware it. To know all about it, go through this expert's tutorial guide completely.
|An Overview On Refols Ransomware|
|Variant of||STOP Ransomware|
|Affected PCs||Windows OS|
|Encipher Used||AES & RSA|
|Ransom Amount||$980 with 50% discount means $490|
|Contact Address||[email protected] and [email protected]|
|Removal Recommendation||Use Windows Scanner Tool for the successful deletion of Refols Ransomware and it's file decryption.|
Detailed Information of Refols Ransomware
Refols Ransomware is a recently identified version of STOP Ransomware that uses .reflos file extension to mark the targeted or affected files. Likewise it's predecessor variant, it also capable to make unnecessary modification, lock up your system files (including photos, videos, audio clips, spreadsheets, documents, PDFs, databases and much more), makes them inaccessible and prevents the targeted user to access their files normally. After targeting files and making them inaccessible, it also delivers a ransom note which ask victim to pay the ransom demanded fee.
Attack Campaigns of Refols Ransomware
Likewise predecessor version of STOP Ransomware, Refols Ransomware also enters inside the machine in secret way without user's approval. With the help of numerous illegal method and deceptive channels, it compromises user's machine including freeware or shareware programs, malvertising site, malspam campaigns, exploit kits, software bundles, fake software updater, pirated application, peer-to-peer file sharing network and much more. Apart from these, Refols Ransomware uses other deceptive channels to infect PC and after that do various notorious actions.
No Need To Pay Ransom Fee Asked By Refols Ransomware Developer
Refols Ransomware is known for delivering a scary ransom note which instructs victim to purchase the file decryptor tool by paying $980. It also offers 50% discount for the victim who purchase the decryption key within 72 hours means only $490. Despite of all claims and promises of ransom note, experts never advised victim to pay ransom fee or make contact with Refols Ransomware developer. Like other ransom note of ransomware, there is also no any guarantee that your files will be decrypted or you will get unique decryptor tool even paying ransom fee. Instead of doing this, experts are highly recommended users to follow Refols Ransomware removal solution to delete it.
Easy Steps To Remove Refols Ransomware Manually
Refols Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Refols Ransomware.
Refols Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Refols Ransomwarefrom it.
Refols Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Refols Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Refols Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Refols Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Refols Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Refols Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Refols Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Refols Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Refols Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Refols Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Refols Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Refols Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.