Complete Details on RansomUserLocker ransomware
RansomUserLocker ransomware is a file-encrypting virus that is programmed based on HiddenTear code. The malware uses AES and RSA cryptography algorithm to encrypt data on the targeted machine and appends .RansomUserLocker file extension. After following successful encryption process, it drops a ransom note named Read_Me.txt file where hackers ask to contact them through email address. It targets the most popular file types to cause more damages to the victimized users and make them to pay ransom money. In the displayed ransom note, hackers behind RansomUserLocker ransomware tell victims to contact them via '[email protected]' and pay ransom fee 1 Bitcoin within 72 hours since the attack.
Security researchers from CPM suggest staying calm and don't rush into following the threat actors' demands. They will instruct to pay 1 Bitcoin, but they may never provide you a working decryption key. Therefore, it is better to eliminate RansomUserLocker ransomware and try alternative method for recover enciphered files. The malicious threat makes various changes to the computer. For this reason, we strongly recommended you to eliminate this threat using a powerful anti-malware tool. However, if it prevents you from installing reliable security application, then reboot your PC to Safe Mode with Networking to clean all components of this ransomware.
Distribution Techniques of RansomUserLocker ransomware
This virus is most likely to infiltrate the targeted Windows system when a user opens a malicious spam email attachment. Payload of this ransomware might be presented as a legit looking PDF, Word or another file. However, you should look up for the signs of junk email instead of rushing to open the malware-laden attachment. In addition to that, RansomUserLocker ransomware might invade the computer with the help of bogus download, malicious advertisements, fake updates and exploit kits. Always keep in mind that even the powerful antivirus tool cannot protect you fully from the vicious cyber attack. You have to closely watch your online clicks and downloads in order not to be misguided by dangerous content. In this way, you can protect your PC from the attack of dangerous ransomware virus and secure your data from getting encoded by it.
Easy Steps To Remove RansomUserLocker ransomware Manually
RansomUserLocker ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of RansomUserLocker ransomware.
RansomUserLocker ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove RansomUserLocker ransomwarefrom it.
RansomUserLocker ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select RansomUserLocker ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select RansomUserLocker ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete RansomUserLocker ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any RansomUserLocker ransomware files then remove it immediately.
RansomUserLocker ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
RansomUserLocker ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select RansomUserLocker ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
RansomUserLocker ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select RansomUserLocker ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
RansomUserLocker ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select RansomUserLocker ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.