The files encryption with .qbext file extension and appearances of RETURN FILES.txt on desktop while opening or accessing of any file is an indication that your Windows PC is contaminated with qbtex Ransomware. Well, no need to be worry at all because this post is created just only to help Windows user to delete qbtex Ransomware from their machine.
|Summary of qbtex Ransomware|
|Name of Threat||qbtex Ransomware|
|Variant of||Dharma Ransomware|
|Category||Ransomware, file encrypting virus|
|Encipher Used||RSA 1024|
|Affected PCs||Windows OS|
|Ransom Note||RETURN FILES.txt|
|Contact Address||[[email protected]].qbtex|
|File Decryption||Possible, to delete qbtex Ransomware and decrypt the valuable files users must try Windows Scanner Tool.|
In-Depth Information of qbtex Ransomware
qbtex Ransomware is a well known member of infamous Dharma Ransomware that goal is to lock files and prevent victims to open their files until they pay ransom fee. It has been emerged in cyber world in middle of May 2019. Likewise predecessor variant of qbtex Ransomware, it proliferates inside the PC silently and after that it causes various troubles for affected System user. After proliferating inside the machine, it scans entire machine and search for crucial files. Once, it identifies and locate the file then it locks them by adding .qbtex file extension and make them no longer openable. After that it drops a ransom note named RETURN FILES.txt that ask victim to pay ransom fee.
Detailed Information of Ransom Note Displayed By qbtex Ransomware
The developer of qbtex Ransomware displays a ransom note with legitimate interface. It claims user to pay 1 BTC ransom demanded fee and make contact with it's developer on [email protected] to get unique file decryption key. But it's all promises are fake. Yes, you heard right. The all claims and promises of ransom note are completely fake that you should never believe on it. Expert's never recommended System users to contact with hacker and pay ransom money. So, you should delete qbtex Ransomware instead of paying ransom fee.
Potential Sources of qbtex Ransomware Infiltration
qbtex Ransomware belongs to worst member of ransomware family and it uses hundreds of deceptive method to infect machine but usually it exists on user machine in form of receipts, invoices, messages and other document. Besides spam campaigns, another most common distribution channels of qbtex Ransomware are torrent attacker, pirated software, fake software updater, pirated software, P2P file sharing network and many more.
Easy Steps To Remove qbtex Ransomware Manually
qbtex Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of qbtex Ransomware.
qbtex Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove qbtex Ransomwarefrom it.
qbtex Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select qbtex Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select qbtex Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete qbtex Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any qbtex Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
qbtex Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
qbtex Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select qbtex Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
qbtex Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select qbtex Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
qbtex Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select qbtex Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.