Have you ever seen About:blank pop-ups on your browsers? Is it disrupt your surfing experience? Want to know all information of these pop-ups including it's deletion solution? If so, read this About:blank pop-ups removal guide completely till the end.
|Summary of About:blank pop-ups|
|Type||Annoying pop-ups, adverts|
|Related||Forryortitwas.info Pop-up, 123Vidz Ads, PackTrackPlus etc.|
|Affected PCs||Windows OS|
|Targeted Browsers||Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge etc.|
All About About:blank pop-ups
About:blank pop-ups are another annoying pop-ups displayed by About:blank webpages on entire web browsers including Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and many more. Because all modern web browsers supports Internet Engineering Task Force or the Uniform Resource Identifier scheme known as about. The "About" identifier is used into the address bar of browser to access the the internal detail of web browser including resource usage, settings, Easter eggs, jokes and many more. When any browser navigate to about address, it simply displays the blank webpage and used by scripting language or extensions to add the further output. Technically, About:blank pop-ups is not a malicious one but it is completely annoying adverts used by an adware developers to annoy user and cause other issues. So, deletion of About:blank pop-ups is highly recommended.
Reasons Behind The Appearances of About:blank pop-ups
- Corrupt web browser settings – The corrupt or misconfigured browser settings will lead you to About:blank pop-ups.
- PC is contaminated with an adware – By using About:blank pop-ups, adware developers install the malicious toolbar, executable files, browser helper objects and many more on users machine.
- Use of About:blank as startup webpage – By configuring user's browser automatically, it displays About:blank pop-ups and open About:blank as homepage. To stop such an annoying pop-ups, you must go into existing browser's settings and delete About:blank pop-ups.
Easy Steps To Remove About:blank pop-ups Manually
About:blank pop-ups is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of About:blank pop-ups.
About:blank pop-ups Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove About:blank pop-upsfrom it.
About:blank pop-ups Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select About:blank pop-ups and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select About:blank pop-ups and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete About:blank pop-ups From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any About:blank pop-ups files then remove it immediately.
About:blank pop-ups Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
About:blank pop-ups Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select About:blank pop-ups and other associated program and click trash bin.
About:blank pop-ups Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select About:blank pop-ups and other associated program and click Remove button.
About:blank pop-ups Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select About:blank pop-ups and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.