Nasoh Ransomware : Another Member of DJVU Family
Nasoh Ransomware is one of the member of DJVU family that penetrates inside the user's machine secretly and forces them to pay ransom fee. It is known for locking user's entire personal files including photos, documents, PDFs, videos, databases, spreadsheets etc that can be easily tracked by it's file extension. Yes, you heard right. It locks user files by adding .nasoh file extension and make them unable to access or open them at all. Similar to predecessor variant or other member of DJVU family, it locks complete user generated files, generates a special file named _readme.txt and then after put it into almost all folder that includes altered or modified System files.
Threat Profile of Nasoh Ransomware
- Name of Threat – Nasoh Ransomware
- Alias – .nasoh file extension virus
- Category – Cryptovirus, File encrypting malware, Ransomware
- Danger Level – High
- Encipher Used – AES, RSA
- Similar To – Besub Ransomware, Poret ransomware, Radman Ransomware etc.
- File Extension – .nasoh
- Ransom Note – _readme.txt
- Ransom Fee – $980/$490
- Contact Address – [email protected], [email protected]
- File Decryption – Possible, for the successful removal of Nasoh Ransomware and file decryption, make use of the Windows Scanner Tool.
Know What Is The Text Presented In Ransom Note
Almost all member of the DJVU Ransomware delivers exact ransom demanding message and like other, Nasoh Ransomware also delivers same ransom note. The message of this note claims that your all files are locked and to restore them victims must purchase the unique file decryption key. For this, hackers often blackmail victims and ask them to pay $980 costs. It's con artist also offered 50% discount if they contact with ransomware developers within the first 72 hours just after file encryption. But like other, it's ransom note is completely untrusted one. So, users must opt Nasoh Ransomware removal instruction instead of believing on ransom note.
Ways Through Which Nasoh Ransomware Compromise PC
Belonging to the ransomware family, Nasoh Ransomware uses several methods to built into your PC. But some of the most common leaks through which it may compromises your PC are :
- Hidden installation of it's payload along with third-party apps.
- Contaminated, hacked or dubious link in the spam emails.
- Using of illegal peer-to-peer resources to download any pirated software.
- Malicious URL that has malicious character and dubious link.
- Cracked software, spam campaigns, torrent downloads, contaminated devices etc.
Easy Steps To Remove Nasoh Ransomware Manually
Nasoh Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Nasoh Ransomware.
Nasoh Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Nasoh Ransomwarefrom it.
Nasoh Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Nasoh Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Nasoh Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Nasoh Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Nasoh Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Nasoh Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Nasoh Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Nasoh Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Nasoh Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Nasoh Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Nasoh Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Nasoh Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.