Precise Knowledge About Kvag Ransomware
Kvag Ransomware is an highly advanced file encrypting ransomware which mainly belongs to famous family named Stop/ Djvu Ransomware. According to some malware researchers this ransomware infection is categorized under the crypto-currency extortion based malware threat which is capable of contaminating many Windows Operating System like XP, 10, Vista, 8.1/ 8, Win 32/64, 7 etc and various popular Search Engine Browsers such as Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera etc. It can easily appends the extension name of each encrypted files by adding ".kvag" extension as a suffix of each encrypted files. It uses a powerful encrypting algorithms either symmetric or asymmetric cryptography for encrypting all the sensitive files that are saved on the corrupted system. This ransomware is able to modifies the host files and other system settings just to make the infected user’s file to be useless. The chief aim behind promoting this malware by the cyber extortionist is to lock down all confidential files of the victim and then extort enormous amount of ransom from them.
Characteristics Of Kvag Ransomware
Kvag Ransomware is identified as a pernicious data locking ransomware that can secretly get penetrated into the targeted computer system by using some spreading methods such as corrupted external drives, online gaming server, untrustworthy third party software down-loader, peer to peer file sharing network, download free things from untrusted websites, fake invoices, hacked executable files, untrustworthy downloading sources, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, free file hosting websites etc. After the completion of encryption process it can drop a ransom demanding note in _readme.txt format on the system screen of the victim. It provides an email address of the cyber criminals such as [email protected] or [email protected] to get the contact details and payment techniques by using any crypto-currency like Bitcoin or Monero.
Negative Impacts Caused By Kvag Ransomware
Kvag Ransomware is a crypto-malware which mainly uses the file encoding ciphers to make monetary benefits by unreadable data of the victim. It compels the affected user to buy its decryption tool and unique key in order to gain access to their encrypted files. If they contact within the 24 hrs of encryption then they have to pay only $490 instead of $980 because they will get 50% discount.
How To Delete Kvag Ransomware
If you feel that your system is infected with a ransomware then for deleting Kvag Ransomware from the deceived computer system and its associated files. You must need a reliable anti-malware for deep scanning and a removal program for eliminating this harmful ransomware.
Easy Steps To Remove Kvag Ransomware Manually
Kvag Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Kvag Ransomware.
Kvag Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Kvag Ransomwarefrom it.
Kvag Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Kvag Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Kvag Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Kvag Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Kvag Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Kvag Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Kvag Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Kvag Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Kvag Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Kvag Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Kvag Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Kvag Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.