Nols Ransomware : Newest Member of STOP Ransomware Family
Nols Ransomware is one of the latest and newest variant of STOP Ransomware. As per the in-depth analysis report it has been identified as a 173rd version of DJVU Ransomware family. It's principle is is exact same one as used by the predecessor variant of STOP Ransomware means infect users System files, locks their data as well as files, drops ransom demanding message and ask for the ransom payment. It is designed by attackers in such a way that it is capable to infect Windows based system using RSA, SHA or AES file encryption algorithm. Once, it perform encryption procedure successfully, it renames targeted files by adding .nols file extension, delivers a ransom note labeled as _readme.txt and ask victims for transferring ransom price.
|A Quick View On Nols Ransomware|
|Type||Ransomware, File Encrypting Virus|
|Affected PCs||All version of Windows System|
|Belongs To||STOP Ransomware Family|
|Used File Extension||.Nols|
|Ransom Price||Kvag Ransomware, Verasto Ransomware, Lapoi Ransomware etc.|
|Description||Nols Ransomware is another dangerous ransomware infection designed by attackers to ruin system experience and endangers their privacy.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, software bundles, file sharing network, torrent attacker, contaminated devices etc.|
|Deletion||Possible, to delete Nols Ransomware and make PC free from ransomware, you must scan Computer with Windows Scanner Tool.|
Know About _readme.txt File Displayed By Nols Ransomware
After performing the encryption procedure, Nols Ransomware delivers _readme.txt which is considered as a ransom demanding message. In this message, it's developers state that your files are locked and you can only decrypt them by paying $980 ransom fee. It's attackers provides 50% discount to victim, if they paid the ransom money within 72 hours. In ransom note, hackers also state that victims must write an email letter to get file decryption key and decrypt their files. Despite of all claims, experts never advised users to believe on ransom note and contact with attacker because hackers don't provide any guarantee to deliver decryption key even paying ransom fee. So, you must follow the Nols Ransomware removal instruction immediately after noticing of it's any harmful symptom.
The Possibilities of Protection From Nols Ransomware
- Ensure that you are using a reliable anti-malware tool.
- Always update your program when any new upgrades get released.
- Manage your all inbox emails regularly and carefully.
- Don't open any attached documents or files without scanning them.
- Avoid to visit any untrusted or unprotected sources etc.
Easy Steps To Remove Nols Ransomware Manually
Nols Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Nols Ransomware.
Nols Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Nols Ransomwarefrom it.
Nols Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Nols Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Nols Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Nols Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Nols Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Nols Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Nols Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Nols Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Nols Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Nols Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Nols Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Nols Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.