This post is all about a newly discovered malware named iTranslator that capable to install 2 drivers in order to control Windows system and monitor the browser activities of user's web browser. If you are a regular System user and want to get familiar with this malware then keep reading this expert's tutorial guide.
|Summary of iTranslator|
|Related||Torpig, KimJongRAT, BabyShark etc.|
|Primary Purpose||Controls over Windows machine and redirect user to irrelevant site by monitoring user's web browsing activities.|
|Deletion||Possible, by using an effective Windows Scanner Tool, users can easily delete iTranslator from their targeted machine.|
iTranslator : A Man-In-The-Middle Malware
Over the Internet, there are several high-risk malware and iTranslator is one of them specifically designed by attackers to degrades browsing experience, redirects user search queries and many more. As compared to other malware, iTranslator is too much sophisticated malware that hides itself too much deep inside the machine and makes various unnecessary modification in targeted machine. This malware often installs on user's machine silently as a Windows driver and automatically creates number of the Windows Registry entries and links itself with numerous Windows processes. Such a malware allows itself to start automatically when system users start their PC. After entering inside the machine, it conducts various illegal actions, so deletion of iTranslator is highly recommended.
Get Familiar With Notorious Behavior of iTranslator
- Downloads and extracts various executable and .dll files.
- Allows hackers to communicate with Command & Control server.
- Gathers user's sensitive information and sent them to C&C server.
- Puts user's System safety and privacy at the high risk.
- Loads net filter driver on targeted machine automatically.
- Injects SSL certification without asking for user approval.
- Modifies the packet content on HTTPS & HTTP requests and much more.
Dissemination Strategies Used By iTranslator
iTranslator is another dangerous Trojan infection that uses several deceptive tactics to compromise user's machine such as spam emails, phishing sites, repacked installer, file sharing website etc. But the main infection vector of this malware is an executable file named itranslator_02.exe which is mainly signed by an invalid certificate. This executable file can be also known as itranVes.exe, itransppa.exe, Setup.exe and itranslator20041_se.exe. Once System users opened any one of executable file then their System may easily get victimized by iTranslator. So, you should avoid yourself from opening of any unknown executable file.
Easy Steps To Remove iTranslator Manually
iTranslator is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of iTranslator.
iTranslator Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove iTranslatorfrom it.
iTranslator Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select iTranslator and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select iTranslator and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete iTranslator From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any iTranslator files then remove it immediately.
iTranslator Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
iTranslator Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select iTranslator and other associated program and click trash bin.
iTranslator Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select iTranslator and other associated program and click Remove button.
iTranslator Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select iTranslator and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.