All Information Related To CCryptor Ransomware
CCryptor Ransomware is another ransomware type utility designed by the team of cyber criminals. Like other ransomware, it locks user's Computer files including images, spreadsheets, PDFs, Databases, documents and many more using strong AES-256 file encryption algorithm. Once, it performs file encryption, it renames almost all locked files by modifying their file name with .ccryptor extension. After locking files and making them inaccessible, it prevents victims from accessing their files and after that delivers a text file entitled as README!!!.txt which serves as a ransom note. Like other ransomware, it's presence can cause lots of problems and damages to PC. So, users must opt the CCryptor Ransomware removal instruction.
|A Quick Overview On CCryptor Ransomware|
|Type||File-encrypting malware, Crypto-virus, Ransomware|
|Targeted OS||Windows PC|
|Related||Nols Ransomware, Wiki Ransomware, Galacti-Crypter Ransomware etc.|
|Ransom Fee||$80 & gets increased each day by $5.|
|Contact Address||[email protected]|
|Description||CCryptor Ransomware is a notorious ransomware infection designed by hackers to infect wide range of system users and earn online money from them.|
|Distribution||Torrent sites, malicious adverts, infected macros or email attachment, pirated software etc.|
|Deletion Solution||Regarding the successful deletion of CCryptor Ransomware & file decryption, scan PC with Windows Scanner Tool.|
In-Depth View of Ransom Note Displayed By CCryptor Ransomware
The con artists of CCryptor Ransomware often displays README!!!.txt file file and instructs victims to send the given code via provided email address, [email protected] In which, it state victims on how to pay the ransom fee and decrypt the locked files. In ransom note, it's developers clearly state that victims have to pay $80 for getting file decryption key. However, the ransom price will be increased by the $5 for every day and just after 4 days, almost all files will be erased. At the first sight, ransom note seems as a trusted and real one but actually, it is a creation of cyber hackers. So, you must follow the CCryptor Ransomware removal guide instead of making contact with cyber criminals.
Preventive Measures To Protect PC Against CCryptor Ransomware
- Never use an unofficial site to download any program or file.
- Use only official webpages & the direct download link.
- Don't open an irrelevant email or attachment sent from the suspicious or unknown addresses.
- Installed software and OS must be updated using the implemented tools and functions.
- Keep your software and application up-to-date.
Easy Steps To Remove CCryptor Ransomware Manually
CCryptor Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of CCryptor Ransomware.
CCryptor Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove CCryptor Ransomwarefrom it.
CCryptor Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select CCryptor Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select CCryptor Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete CCryptor Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any CCryptor Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
CCryptor Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
CCryptor Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select CCryptor Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
CCryptor Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select CCryptor Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
CCryptor Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select CCryptor Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.