This post describes actually what is Assasin Trojan and how can you delete it from your infected machine. If somehow your Windows PC is contaminated with Assasin Trojan and searching for its deletion guide for long time then your search definitely ends here. Keep reading this post completely and carry out the provided Assasin Trojan removal instruction carefully.
Summary of Assasin Trojan
|Threat's Name||Assasin Trojan|
|Alias||Backdoor.Assasin.10, Backdoor.Assasin.11 [AVP], BKDR_SANISI.A [Trend]|
|Discovered on||July 03, 2002|
|Updated on||February 13, 2007 at 11:39:30|
|Description||Assasin Trojan is another worst Trojan infection that can compromise almost all version of Windows PC and causes several serious troubles.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, torrent downloads, bundling method, hacked domain, gambling site etc.|
|Properties||Uses stealth infiltration tactics, Stays/Autostart Resident, Allows remote connect, Ruin System experience, Throws several fake alerts etc.|
|Removal||Possible, download Windows Scanner Tool|
Detailed Information of Assasin Trojan
Assasin Trojan is another dubious Trojan infection that is promoted as a malicious application on Windows machine. It is capable to target all System executing on Windows based Operating System. It aims to take control over the users PC and seeks to gain the administrator level access rights in order to perform the several malignant tasks. Like other malicious malware it has several negative traits and properties and it also deny the access to System security software sites and disable the anti-virus application automatically.
Assasin Trojan Mainly Spread Via phishing Email Tactic
Similar to other notorious Trojan infection, Assasin Trojan is also very dangerous one. At the initial inspection, it pretends itself as the legitimate document but after that it executes several malicious code at System background. Being an invasive and intrusive Trojan, it utilizes several tricky ways to compromise the Windows machine but among all the most common is phishing email tactic. Many of the cyber criminals uses botnets to distribute various malicious files. Therefore, System users must be cautious and careful while opening any emails.
Harmful Effects of Assasin Trojan
- Opens backdoor and inject various malicious threats.
- Slows down System speed by eating up too much resources.
- Throws various security alerts and warning messages.
- Add some new documents and delete registry files.
- Endangers users privacy after collecting crucial data etc.
Easy Steps To Remove Assasin Trojan Manually
Assasin Trojan is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Assasin Trojan.
Assasin Trojan Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Assasin Trojanfrom it.
Assasin Trojan Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Assasin Trojan and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Assasin Trojan and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Assasin Trojan From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Assasin Trojan files then remove it immediately.
Assasin Trojan Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Assasin Trojan Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Assasin Trojan and other associated program and click trash bin.
Assasin Trojan Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Assasin Trojan and other associated program and click Remove button.
Assasin Trojan Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Assasin Trojan and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.