Information On Homework Ransomware
Homework Ransomware is a new variant of WannCry Ransomware which is recognized as a file encrypting threat that can easily infects various Windows based Operating System like XP, 10, Win 32/64, 8/8.1, Vista, 7 etc and different prominent Web Browser Search Engines such as Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome etc. This can easily encrypts all the confidential files of the victim that are stored on the deceived computer system by means of either symmetric or asymmetric crypto-graphy. Then it can appends the file extension name of each encrypted files by adding [email protected]_com as a suffix of file names. The main aim behind the creation of such malware threat by the remote hackers is to extort huge amount of ransom money from the victimized users of the affected system.
Features Of Homework Ransomware
Homework Ransomware is a crypto-threat which can quietly get intruded into the compromised machines by using some dispersal techniques like email spam campaigns, corrupted external drives, fake invoices, downloading torrents websites, pirated media, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, software bundling method, online gaming server, pornographic sites, free file hosting websites, hacked executable files, download free things from untrusted websites, fake software updater, peer to peer networking, reading junked e-mail attachments and many others. After encryption process it can drops a ransom demanding note on the affected system which is written in metaphorical language. It demands for tremendous amount of ransom money which has to be paid by using any crypto-currency like Bitcoin within certain time limit. It also provides an email address of the attackers [email protected] for getting all details about payments.
Side Effects Caused By Homework Ransomware
Homework Ransomware is a harmful crypto-virus that can encrypts all the confidential files of the victim from the infected computer system in order to get ransom money. It threaten the user to buy its decryption key to get re-accessing of all encrypted files. If they don't pay the ransom amount then the entire files would get deleted from the corrupted system permanently.
How To Eliminate Homework Ransomware
Its really important to eliminate Homework Ransomware from the contaminated computer system by using a very simple anti-malware tools either manual or automatic methods.
Easy Steps To Remove Homework Ransomware Manually
Homework Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Homework Ransomware.
Homework Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Homework Ransomwarefrom it.
Homework Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Homework Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Homework Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Homework Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Homework Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Homework Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Homework Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Homework Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Homework Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Homework Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Homework Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Homework Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.