|Virus Name:||FreeShoppingTool Toolbar|
|Virus Type:||Potentially Unwanted Program|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove FreeShoppingTool Toolbar.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar : Another Toolbar Created By Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc.
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar is another Google Chrome browser extension offered by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. known as most popular marketing company. This toolbar also referred as FreeShoppingTool by MyWay. It is another System program that relies on the integration with the user browser and listed in extensions manager. Such a toolbar is promoted on it's official domain, freeshoppingtool.com and available for downloading at free of cost. However, you should not download it. Before getting the reason behind it, take a look on it's interface :
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Promoted As Useful One
At the initial inspection, FreeShoppingTool Toolbar seems as a useful application because it claims user to enhance their browsing experience by offering a button on homepage, weather forecast details, shortcut links to popular social media, shopping deals in several regions and many more. In short, FreeShoppingTool Toolbar pretends itself as a legitimate one and tricks user into believing on it. But despite of it's all fact, group of security analysts doesn't advised users to use or believe on FreeShoppingTool Toolbar because it is created by an adware developer and it is listed under the Potentially Unwanted Program category.
Ways Through Which FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Infects Windows PC
Being a member of PUP, FreeShoppingTool Toolbar also follow secret intrusion way to compromise machine but mainly it spreads via Bundling method. Hackers often attack PC as a suspicious toolbar, add-ons, plug-ins or other suspicious code that travels as an additional attachment with shareware or freeware packages. Downloading of any cost-free application or packages carelessly or by choosing Default or Typical option may lead your PC to FreeShoppingTool Toolbar. This is why, users must be attentive while downloading and installing anything over Internet.
Reasons For Uninstalling FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Instantly
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar is not useful for PC at all. It is responsible for causing lots of problem for affected users. This is why, deletion or uninstallation of FreeShoppingTool Toolbar is highly recommended from infected machine. Some of it's negative traits are :
- Lead you always to Google search while browsing with FreeShoppingTool Toolbar.
- Displays the altered search results.
- Modifies the user content and existing System settings.
- Bombards user screen with endless pop-up advertisement and third-party link.
- Diverts user always to hacked or malicious sites.
- Degrades Computer or network speed by eating up too much resources etc.
Easy Steps To Remove FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Manually
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of FreeShoppingTool Toolbar.
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove FreeShoppingTool Toolbarfrom it.
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select FreeShoppingTool Toolbar and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select FreeShoppingTool Toolbar and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete FreeShoppingTool Toolbar From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any FreeShoppingTool Toolbar files then remove it immediately.
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select FreeShoppingTool Toolbar and other associated program and click trash bin.
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select FreeShoppingTool Toolbar and other associated program and click Remove button.
FreeShoppingTool Toolbar Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select FreeShoppingTool Toolbar and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.