Understand About DRV Ransomware
DRV Ransomware is a newly detected malware that can be categorized under the ransomware family. This can be identified as a new variant of the HiddenTear Ransomware that can be regarded as a file encrypting ransomware. Because it is able to encrypts all the confidential files of the victim that are saved on the infected computer system by using a powerful highly advanced encryption algorithms either symmetric or asymmetric crypto-graphy. It can infects several popular Web Browsers Search Engines like Microsoft Edge, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc and various Windows based Operating System such as Vista, XP, Win 32/64, 7, 8/8.1, 10 etc. After the successful encryption process it tries to modifies the extension name of each encrypted files by adding ‘.lasan’ extension as a suffix to encrypted file name.
Spreading Technique Of DRV Ransomware
DRV Ransomware is a data locking crypto-threat which can easily gets intruded into the victimized computer system through pornographic or adult sites, untrustworthy downloading sources, fake invoices, reading junked e-mail attachments, free file hosting websites, hacked executable files, untrustworthy third party software down-loader, peer to peer file sharing network, clicking suspicious pop-up ads, fake software updater, downloading torrents websites, corrupted external drives, online gaming server, email spam campaigns, software bundling method etc. As the encryption procedure gets completed it tries to drops a ransom alert note on the desktop of the victimized computer system. And demands for large amount of illegal money which has to be paid using any crypto-currency like Bitcoin. It also provides the email address of the cyber criminals to get in touch with them as per need.
Negative Impacts Of DRV Ransomware
DRV Ransomware is a destructive crypto-virus that can lock down all the essential user files which is saved on the infected machines. The creators of this threat compels the victim to buy its decryption key in order to get access those encrypted files again. It threaten the victim to pay the entire demanded ransom money within the given time limit otherwise entire files would get deleted from the infected system.
How To Remove DRV Ransomware
When the affected users feels that its all important files got damaged due to DRV Ransomware and have to delete DRV Ransomware by using a reliable anti-malware tool. For this they have to read and follow all the rules that are as mentioned below.
Easy Steps To Remove DRV Ransomware Manually
DRV Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of DRV Ransomware.
DRV Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove DRV Ransomwarefrom it.
DRV Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select DRV Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select DRV Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete DRV Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any DRV Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
DRV Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
DRV Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select DRV Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
DRV Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select DRV Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
DRV Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select DRV Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.