Over the Internet, a new banking Trojan named Exobot has been leaked on web used by hackers to gather victims credit or debit card details and bank details. If you have identified the source code of Exobot on your machine then it is clear that your machine is infected or contaminated with Exobot. Well, no need to be worry at all because with the help of this tutorial guide, you will definitely get rid of Exobot easily.
|Threat Profile of ExobotExobot|
|Type||Android Banking Malware|
|Related||Beendoor, ISMAgent, Empire Pack EK etc.|
|Deletion||Possible, for successful deletion of Exobot use Windows Scanner Tool.|
Descriptive Note On Exobot
Exobot is a typical banking malware spread over the Internet since 2016. First of all, it's attack was noticed when it's developer advertises it's sale on Dark web by using the hacking forum, XMPP/jabber spam, dedicated website, dark web marketplaces and many more. The source code file of this android banking malware is mainly released to create several instances of dangerous banking malware. It is regarded as a dangerous piece malicious code and the availability of this malware will lead you to serious infection. The targeted machine often exhibits the locked screen or locked data and the various intrusive commercial content.
Malevolent Actions Performed By Exobot On Targeted Machine
Once getting inside the targeted machine successfully, Exobot automatically load up on user machine which typically uses the overlay attack when victim visits any banking site. In the attack of overlay, hacker often places the invisible window on top of System user interface of targeted application and intercepts the whatever user taps or types. As a result, when system user types their id and password in login webpage, they often do typing in the invisible layer of Exobot. It permits cyber hackers or creator of malware to gather user's banking detail to earn money from victim. There are several negative traits are related to this malware, so deletion of Exobot is too much essential.
Most Common Distribution Tactics of Exobot
Exobot is invasive and intrusive in behavior that follows various secret ways to compromise machine but generally it spreads via third-party applications that have installed on user device. However, it uses other deceptive methods to infect machine including suspicious adverts, hacked website, contaminated device, pirated software, P2P file sharing site etc.
Easy Steps To Remove Exobot Manually
Exobot is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Exobot.
Exobot Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Exobotfrom it.
Exobot Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Exobot and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Exobot and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Exobot From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Exobot files then remove it immediately.
Exobot Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Exobot Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Exobot and other associated program and click trash bin.
Exobot Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Exobot and other associated program and click Remove button.
Exobot Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Exobot and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.