|Virus Name:||HOPLIGHT Trojan|
|Virus Type:||Trojan, Malware|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove HOPLIGHT Trojan.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
This post highlights detailed information of HOPLIGHT Trojan and step by step deletion guide which is suitable for all Windows OS user. If you are a victim of this malware and want to delete it then go through this guide thoroughly.
Brief Information On HOPLIGHT Trojan
HOPLIGHT Trojan is one of the new malware unveiled on April 19, 2019 by United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) with one of a security advisory. It is a dangerous spyware produced by the hackers of North Korean employed in Hidden Cobra Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) group that also known as Lazarus group. It is mainly known for attacking the government organizations and agencies connected to Department of Homeland Security via administration and contracts ties.
Ways Through Which HOPLIGHT Trojan Infect PCs
HOPLIGHT Trojan is another dangerous, vicious and malicious malware that doesn't require the permission of Computer users to proliferate inside the PCs. It mainly uses zero-day vulnerability and phishing email to plant on targeted machines. In short, it can easily attack your Computer whenever you will open any spam message or download a suspicious attachment. Apart from this, HOPLIGHT Trojan can also plant on your machine via bundling method, pirated system software, fake installer, file sharing website, infected removable device and much more.
Infection Mechanism of HOPLIGHT Trojan
HOPLIGHT Trojan related files mainly include the valid digital certificate issued to the Naver.com, a dominant online search domain in South Korea. This search service is known for offering several web services to the client across the globe. Some of files used by such a malware and serve as a proxy to mask traffic of web between C&C servers and infected hosts. It is designed by criminal in such a pattern that it can easily compromise almost all Windows based System which means no any System can escape from HOPLIGHT Trojan attack.
Get Familiar With Capabilities of HOPLIGHT Trojan
- Map the storage of memory on targeted PCs.
- Records user's sensitive information including OS version, volume detail, IP addresses, Computer's time, banking details, username, password etc.
- Read, modify, write, move and delete files on PC.
- Automatically creates new services or processes.
- Capable to terminate ongoing services or processes.
- Alters registry string and delete registry keys.
- Automatically connect to remote host to upload and download user files.
- Injects various malicious code into the legitimate applications.
Apart from these, such a malware can conduct thousand of evil or illegal actions on contaminated machine. This is why, deletion of HOPLIGHT Trojan is essential.
Easy Steps To Remove HOPLIGHT Trojan Manually
HOPLIGHT Trojan is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of HOPLIGHT Trojan.
HOPLIGHT Trojan Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove HOPLIGHT Trojanfrom it.
HOPLIGHT Trojan Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select HOPLIGHT Trojan and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select HOPLIGHT Trojan and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete HOPLIGHT Trojan From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any HOPLIGHT Trojan files then remove it immediately.
HOPLIGHT Trojan Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
HOPLIGHT Trojan Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select HOPLIGHT Trojan and other associated program and click trash bin.
HOPLIGHT Trojan Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select HOPLIGHT Trojan and other associated program and click Remove button.
HOPLIGHT Trojan Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select HOPLIGHT Trojan and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.