In the Internet, a new ransomware has been detected by security analysts named TQV ransomware that encrypts user files and compromises users PC. If somehow your files are locked with .TQV file extension then need not to be worry because with this help of this guide you will definitely get rid of TQV ransomware easily and decrypt your System files.
Analysis Report of TQV ransomware
- Name – TQV ransomware
- Type – Ransomware
- Risk Level – High
- Discovered By – Leo
- File Extension – .TQV
- Ransom Note – @@README.TXT
- Ransom Fee – $100
- Email Address – [email protected]
- Decryption Tool – TQVDecrypt
- Removal – Possible, download Windows Scanner Tool
All Crucial Facts That You Must Know About TQV ransomware
TQV ransomware is one of the latest ransomware discovered by one of the most popular malware researchers named Leo. According to the researcher, it also proliferates inside the PC secretly and after that starts encryption procedure. It locks users generated content, makes them unusable and prevents the affected users from accessing their files. The encryption procedure is performed by its developer just only to fulfill their evil intention that is earn money from affected users.
Know How TQV ransomware Developers Earn Money
Similar to traditional ransomware, TQV ransomware also initiate the encryption procedure immediately after intruding inside the PC. It uses strong encryption algorithm to lock users files. However it pretends that TQV ransomware is using the combination of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography to lock users files and makes them unusable. Once encoding the files successfully, it drops a text file on desktop screen entitled as @@README.TXT that usually serves as a ransom message.
See What Ransom Note of TQV ransomware Says
Ransom note contains an email address presented by the hackers to contact with them. This messages usually informs victims about the encryption of their file and ask them to pay about $100 ransom fee in order to unlock the files. However team of security experts are not advised users to contact with TQV ransomware developers and pay ransom fee because their developers can't be trusted. Like other ransomware, TQV ransomware is also useless and harmful for PC. Therefore affected users must take an immediate action to get rid of TQV ransomware immediately.
Potential Sources of TQV ransomware Infiltration
- Spam campaigns
- Bundling method
- Pirated software
- Infected removable devices
- P2P file sharing sources etc.
Easy Steps To Remove TQV ransomware Manually
TQV ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of TQV ransomware.
TQV ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove TQV ransomwarefrom it.
TQV ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select TQV ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select TQV ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete TQV ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any TQV ransomware files then remove it immediately.
TQV ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
TQV ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select TQV ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
TQV ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select TQV ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
TQV ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select TQV ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.