Descriptive Note On W1F1RANSOM Ransomware
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware is a new member of file encrypting ransomware which claims to encrypt users files including images, audio clips, video files, databases, documents, PDFs, spreadsheets and many more. But in reality, it doesn't posses any hard method to lock users data as well file store on machine. However, its developers claim to infect almost all version of Windows OS and don't hesitate to ask users for paying ransom fee in exchange for unique file decryption key. Likewise other ransomware, it do series of malevolent actions after penetrating inside the PC, so victim must opt an immediate W1F1RANSOM Ransomware removal guidelines.
|Summary of W1F1RANSOM Ransomware|
|Threat Name||W1F1RANSOM Ransomware|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Related||SEED LOCKER ransomware|
|Primary Goal||Trick more users by claiming them that their files are locked and ask them for paying ransom fee.|
|Occurrences||Bundling method, torrent download, exploit kit, drive-by-downloads, contaminated devices, P2P file sharing website etc.|
|Removal Recommendation||Use Windows Scanner Tool, to delete W1F1RANSOM Ransomware and decrypt your valuable files.|
Actions Performed By W1F1RANSOM Ransomware After Entering Inside The PC
As soon as W1F1RANSOM Ransomware enters inside the machine, it immediately start the encryption procedure. After that, it is launched W1F1RANSOM Ransomware and displays a new window that includes ransom message. The text of ransom note is simple and seems to be written in just a joking manner. As per the ransom note of W1F1RANSOM Ransomware, victims must pay ransom fee in BTC or Ethereum to get unique file decryption key.
Once getting ransom note of W1F1RANSOM Ransomware, most of the victims decided to pay ransom fee. The con artist of such a ransomware have used the "0000" hard coded unlock code to delete screenlocker. If you are also one of them who tricked by ransom note and decided to pay ransom fee then it is a worst decision of your life. To get back your valuable files and keep them protected, first of all you must delete W1F1RANSOM Ransomware with the help of below mentioned ransomware removal guidelines.
Safeguard Tricks To Protect PC Against W1F1RANSOM Ransomware
- Be attentive while performing online operation.
- Keep a backup of your system application and files.
- Always use Custom/Advanced option instead of Typical/Default.
- Don't open any spam message that come from unknown in your inbox.
- Always use a trusted source to download any package or application etc.
Easy Steps To Remove W1F1RANSOM Ransomware Manually
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of W1F1RANSOM Ransomware.
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove W1F1RANSOM Ransomwarefrom it.
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select W1F1RANSOM Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select W1F1RANSOM Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete W1F1RANSOM Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any W1F1RANSOM Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select W1F1RANSOM Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select W1F1RANSOM Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
W1F1RANSOM Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select W1F1RANSOM Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.