Somehow my System is infected with NewHT ransomware and all stored files are encrypted. All encrypted files are really very important for me. I have tried several ways to decrypt the files and delete it from my PC but ended up with the failure. Is there any way to get rid of NewHT ransomware? Please help me ASAP by providing an effective removal suggestion.
Facts Worth To Know About NewHT ransomware
NewHT ransomware is a newly identified hazardous Computer threat that belongs to the crypto-wall ransomware. It is capable to encrypt all data that stored on your hard drive and ask to pay ransom fee in order to unlock them. This variant of ransomware is based on the HiddenTear open-source project that has only motive to makes victim files inaccessible and extort money from them. It uses very strong AES cryptography algorithm to lock the targeted files. The enciphered objects can be easily notified because it adds “.htrs” file extension to the end of the file name. Once, it encrypted your all files, the creators of this ransomware will deliver a ransom note on your desktop screen. Ransom note contains all details about the data encryption and its decrypting method. With this note, hackers ask victim to pay approx. 0.5 BTC as a ransom amount.
Is paying enough to decrypt NewHT ransomware locked files?
According to the depth analysis by malware researcher, the creators of NewHT ransomware often ignore victims after the successful payment procedure. They do not deliver any decryption key as it claimed. Thus, there is no need to make a deal with cyber offenders. The sole intention of them is to extort online revenues from you. Giving ransom to the remote attackers might end up with the loss of both data and money. Making a contact with cyber hackers is really not a wise decision under any circumstances. Therefore, you should not pay the ransom fee.
Where does NewHT ransomware originate from?
Being a member of browser hijacker family, NewHT ransomware uses several deceptive and tricky ways to attack Windows PC. It lurks inside the PC as an executable files which is mainly attached with spam emails and junk mail attachments. When you open any suspicious attachments or message that arrived from unknown senders or resources, it secretly lurks inside your Computer without asking for your approval. Beside this, the other distribution channels are torrent files, exploit kits, freeware and shareware packages, drive-by-downloads, infected removal devices, file sharing network etc. The transmission medium of NewHT ransomware may varies time-to-time but mainly spread via Internet. Thus, you need to be attentive while surfing the Internet.
Easy Steps To Remove NewHT ransomware Manually
NewHT ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of NewHT ransomware.
NewHT ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove NewHT ransomwarefrom it.
NewHT ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select NewHT ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select NewHT ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete NewHT ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any NewHT ransomware files then remove it immediately.
NewHT ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
NewHT ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select NewHT ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
NewHT ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select NewHT ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
NewHT ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select NewHT ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.