Maoloa ransomware : A New Member of File Encrypting Virus
Recently, on February 05, 2019, malware researchers have discovered a new crypto-virus named Maoloa ransomware. Hackers often listed it under the file-locking virus because it also uses strong cryptography to encrypt users data and make them useless. Likewise other variant of ransomware, it also enters inside the Windows PC secretly using tricky ways and after that it immediately finds user files for performing encryption procedure and make them useless. The infected files of this ransom virus can be notified easily because it renames the original filename by adding .maoloa extension. After renaming your files and locking them, it drops a text file entitled as HOW BACK YOUR FILES.txt that serves as a ransom message and information about the Maoloa ransomware attack.
|Technical Details of Maoloa ransomware|
|Name of Threat||Maoloa ransomware|
|Type||File-encrypting virus, crypto-virus|
|Discovered On||February 05, 2019|
|Affected PCs||Windows PC|
|Ransom Note||HOW BACK YOUR FILES.txt|
|Email Addresses||[email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]|
|Distribution Channels||Spam campaigns, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits, fake updater, pirated software, infected device and many more.|
|Removal Solution||To get rid of Maoloa ransomware easily and decrypt your files instantly, download Windows Scanner Tool on your PC.|
In-Depth Information of HOW BACK YOUR FILES.txt Displayed By Maoloa ransomware
In ransom note, developers of Maoloa ransomware clearly indicate that your all files have been locked and to get them back, read this note. To get files back, it developers asks user to send their personal id and pay ransom fee for getting unique file decryption key. Its developer also claims user to decrypt files after receiving payment. For the users satisfaction, it allows user to decrypt their 2 file at free of cost which file size must be less than the 1MB.
Should You Believe on Ransom Note& Pay Ransom Fee Asked By Maoloa ransomware?
No, not at all. You should never believe on ransom note that is displayed by Maoloa ransomware because team of security experts are unable to crack file encryption key that is employed by Maoloa ransomware. Instead of paying ransom fee, it is safer to use the backup. But if you want to keep your all valuable data safe for longer time and future then you must follow the below described Maoloa ransomware removal guidelines.
Easy Steps To Remove Maoloa ransomware Manually
Maoloa ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Maoloa ransomware.
Maoloa ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Maoloa ransomwarefrom it.
Maoloa ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Maoloa ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Maoloa ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Maoloa ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Maoloa ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Maoloa ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Maoloa ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Maoloa ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Maoloa ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Maoloa ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Maoloa ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Maoloa ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.