If somehow your PC is compromised by [email protected] Ransomware and your all documents are locked with [email protected]!! extension then no need to be worry at all because this post includes an appropriate solution through which you can easily detect & get rid of [email protected] Ransomware from your PC. So, read this post completely.
|Threat Profile of [email protected] Ransomware|
|Threat Name||[email protected] Ransomware|
|Related||[email protected] Virus|
|Encipher Used||RSA-2048 and AES-256|
|File Extension||[email protected]!!|
|Ransom Note||Help to decrypt.txt|
|Ransom Amount||$500 to $1500|
|Email Address||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Removal Solution||In order to delete [email protected] Ransomware and decrypt valuable files, users must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Get Familiar With File Encryption Procedure of [email protected] Ransomware
[email protected] Ransomware is another harmful ransomware infection. The name of this ransom virus is based on its email address that used by its developer to contact with users. Being a ransom virus, it infiltrates inside the machine silently and after that it immediately drops several files into Windows directories. It creates several types of system files on PC and perform several illegal actions like obtain the system information, permissions, create mutexes, alter the Windows registry etc. It has been programmed to lock users data using RSA-2048 and AES-256 algorithm. The encipher objects of such an ransomware can be easily noticeable because they often entitled as [email protected]!!. Once locking System files, it makes targeted files inaccessible and then after drops a ransom note named Help to decrypt.txt.
Ways Through Which [email protected] Ransomware Infects PC
[email protected] Ransomware is another dangerous ransom virus that spreads over the PC using lots of deceptive methods but mostly it is spread via the spam email that contain infected link or attachment to malicious site. Hackers often spam out email with the forged detail that trick user into believing that message comes from the shipping or legitimate company and it urges you to click on notifications, claims or message. When users clicked on any spam email then their System may easily get victimized by [email protected] Ransomware or other ransomware infection.
Tricks To Prevent PC Against [email protected] Ransomware
- Be cautious while performing online operation.
- Don’t open any spam campaign.
- Avoid yourself from clicking on any suspicious ads or links.
- Don’t visit any unknown or hacked domain.
- Keep your OS and installed application always up-to-date.
- Keep a backup copy of your data on regular basis etc.
Easy Steps To Remove [email protected] Ransomware Manually
[email protected] Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of [email protected] Ransomware.
[email protected] Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove [email protected] Ransomwarefrom it.
[email protected] Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select [email protected] Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select [email protected] Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete [email protected] Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any [email protected] Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
[email protected] Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
[email protected] Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select [email protected] Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
[email protected] Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select [email protected] Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
[email protected] Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select [email protected] Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.