This post is all about IT.Books Ransomware that adds .f*cked file extension to victimized users file. If you are one of its victim who getting READ_IT.txt ransom note while accessing files and want to decrypt files easily without paying ransom fee then reading of this post will be beneficial for you. Keep reading this post.
Summary of IT.Books Ransomware
|Name of Threat||IT.Books Ransomware|
|Based on||Open source ransomware project|
|Risk Level||Very High|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|The file decryption and deletion of IT.Books Ransomware is possible using Windows Scanner Tool – Download it.|
All About IT.Books Ransomware : It's Detailed Information
IT.Books Ransomware is a newly identified ransomware but it seems as a duplicate of infamous Jigsaw Ransomware. If it ends up on your System due to any way then it is sure to cause the bit of headaches. The developers of such a ransomware often copies the code of most popular and successful ransomware to establish a place in the world of cyber crime. It is crafted and designed in such a way that it can easily compromise System executing on Windows based Operating System.
Once IT.Books Ransomware enters inside the PC, it will victimize all files that stored on users Computer such as photos, musics, archives, videos, databases, PDFs, Excel sheets and many more. It locks them by adding .f*cked file extension. Most of the System users take this ransomware in light after seeing its file extension but in reality it is not a joke. It is just a very destructive and vicious threat.
Most Notable Things of IT.Books Ransomware
After locking files most of the ransomware delivers a ransom note but the interesting thing is that it provides two ransom note – a text file titled as READ_IT.txt and a new program window. In ransom note, hackers instructs victims to pay $600 as a ransom fee to get files back and they also warned victim that each hour one file will be deleted forever until they made the payment transaction.
Despite of all facts, team of security experts are strictly advised users to not pay ransom feed because there is zero guarantee that you will receive the unique file decryption key even paying the ransom fee. Therefore, victims must get rid of IT.Books Ransomware instantly instead of making a deal with IT.Books Ransomware developers.
Easy Steps To Remove IT.Books Ransomware Manually
IT.Books Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of IT.Books Ransomware.
IT.Books Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove IT.Books Ransomwarefrom it.
IT.Books Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select IT.Books Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select IT.Books Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete IT.Books Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any IT.Books Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
IT.Books Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
IT.Books Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select IT.Books Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
IT.Books Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select IT.Books Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
IT.Books Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select IT.Books Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.