BlackPink Ransomware : Ransomware That Uses .BlackPink File Extension
If your System files are locked with .BlackPink file extension and you unable to access them then it is confirmed that your Windows PC is contaminated by BlackPink Ransomware. Being a ransomware, it also locks your all crucial data and then demand for ransom money. After making targeted files inaccessible, it delivers a ransom note on users desktop screen entitled as how_to_recover_files.txt. The ransom note of this ransom virus is displayed in Korean language. This is why, most of the users think that it only targets Korean users but it is wrong because it is ability to target almost all language users. Before knowing too much about BlackPink Ransomware, see its related ransom note :
|Threat Profile of BlackPink Ransomware|
|Threat Name||BlackPink Ransomware|
|Threat Type||Ransomware, File encrypting virus|
|Primary Goal||Target large number of system users, make their data as well as files inaccessible and extort money from victims.|
|Removal Solution||Use Windows Scanner Tool, to delete BlackPink Ransomware and decrypt your all valuable files.|
Detailed Encryption Procedure & Ransom Note Information of BlackPink Ransomware
BlackPink Ransomware is a new member of ransomware which is still in development phase. Upon the in-depth analysis, it has been observed with future iterations which means its developer will launch another ransomware. Such a ransomware is mainly programmed to gather metrics of infected machine including system configuration details, software as well as hardware components, user setting and many more.
It collects users all personal data like their PDFs, images, videos, databases, spreadsheets and many more and encrypt them by adding .BlackPink file extension. After that it drops a text file that serves as a ransom note. By displaying ransom note, it asks user for paying the ransom demand fee but it is a not a good way to get back your valuable file. Rather than promoting hackers motive and paying ransom fee, experts are highly advised victims to follow below mentioned BlackPink Ransomware removal instruction to get rid of it and get back all valuable files.
Distribution Channels of BlackPink Ransomware
Being a ransomware, BlackPink Ransomware uses several tricky channels to victimized users machine but some of the most common distribution channels are :
- Email phishing campaigns
- Dangerous or hacked website
- Pirated software
- Peer-to-peer file sharing website
- Infected peripheral devices
- Fake installer, torrent attackers, malicious domains etc.
Easy Steps To Remove BlackPink Ransomware Manually
BlackPink Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of BlackPink Ransomware.
BlackPink Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove BlackPink Ransomwarefrom it.
BlackPink Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select BlackPink Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select BlackPink Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete BlackPink Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any BlackPink Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
BlackPink Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
BlackPink Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select BlackPink Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
BlackPink Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select BlackPink Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
BlackPink Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select BlackPink Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.