Detailed Analysis Of codnat1 Ransomware
codnat1 Ransomware is a new variant of Codnat ransomware which was recently discovered by malware experts. It is identified as a file encrypting Trojans Ransomware that mainly belongs to the STOP Ransomware also called as Djvu Ransomware. It can infects various types of Windows Operating System such as Win 32/64, 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 etc and different famous Web Browser Search Engines such as Opera, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome etc. It can easily encrypts all the crucial files by using some symmetric or asymmetric encrypting algorithms. It may even appends the file extension name by adding .codnat1 file extension as a suffix of each encrypted file extension name. The prime motive of developing such type of threat by the cyber criminals is to gain tremendous amount of ransom money from the victimized users of the corrupted machines.
Assets Of codnat1 Ransomware
codnat1 Ransomware is a crypto-virus that can very noiselessly get encroached into the compromised computer system by using some deceptive techniques like hacked executable files, free file hosting websites, reading junked e-mail attachments, fake software updater, fake invoices, software bundling method, download free things from untrusted websites, online gaming server, corrupted external drives, email spam campaigns, downloading torrents websites, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes and many others. After encryption procedure it demands for about $980 from the users of the affected system by using a warning demanding note of _readme.txt format. This Alert note is dropped on the computer screen for the victim with some email address like [email protected] or [email protected] This demanded ransom money has to be paid by using crypto-currency like Bitcoin.
Shortcomings Caused By codnat1 Ransomware
codnat1 Ransomware is a dangerous threat which can encrypts all the essential files of the users that are stored on the deceived system. It threats the victim to buy its decryption key in order to regain back all the accessing for its encrypted files. If the user deny to pay the demanded ransom amount the entire files would get deleted permanently from the system. It can also install some fake programs into the infected system without any user consent.
How To Terminate codnat1 Ransomware
As you detected your system is got affected due to the presence of codnat1 Ransomware. In order to get rid of such threat by using either automatic or manual removal tools.
Easy Steps To Remove codnat1 Ransomware Manually
codnat1 Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of codnat1 Ransomware.
codnat1 Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove codnat1 Ransomwarefrom it.
codnat1 Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select codnat1 Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select codnat1 Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete codnat1 Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any codnat1 Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
codnat1 Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
codnat1 Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select codnat1 Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
codnat1 Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select codnat1 Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
codnat1 Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select codnat1 Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.