|Virus Type:||Browser Hijacker|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove Swiftviz.net.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
If browsers constantly redirected you to Swiftviz.net then you could have a browser hijacker install on your PC. Luckily, it is not too much hard to delete it from your affected PC that causes redirection issue and displays endless adverts. In this post, you will get the complete information of Swiftviz.net and step-by-step its deletion guide. Read this post completely.
What do you know about Swiftviz.net?
Over the Internet, there are several online services available that offers user 'fee' monetizing and Swiftviz.net is one of them. It comes with a box entitled as "http://" where you have to input your URL and a Shrink button. This site claims user to get paid to share their links on Internet. It promises user to get paid by following three simple steps including :
- Register for an account and start shrinking.
- Get paid for each person who visits your link.
- Place your link on popular social site including Facebook, Twitter and more!.
Swiftviz.net seems as a trustworthy at the first glimpse but unfortunately there is no any service over the Internet like that. On the Internet, nobody wants to give out money at free of cost.
What happened when you will use Swiftviz.net?
Swiftviz.net is really promoted as a useful one from its developer. Based on its claims, most of the users easily gullible and register for its services but it is one of their worst decision. This action can compromise your virtual safety because it asks user for their personal data including their name, email address, credit or debit card details, password, social security numbers and many more. In short, you have to suffer with the privacy loss after believing on Swiftviz.net. This is why, you should never trust on Swiftviz.net or it's related site who claims you to earn money.
What are the harmful effects of Swiftviz.net?
- Filled your screen with endless ads and links.
- Eats up too much resources and slows down overall performance speed.
- Loads several browser add-ons or plug-ins automatically.
- Steals users sensitive data and forwarded them to scammers.
- Hampers web surfing experience by leading users to irrelevant web-pages or third-party site.
- Stops function of security measures and security tools etc.
What are the common distribution channels of Swiftviz.net?
- Cost-free or shareware programs
- Suspicious adverts or hacked links
- Dubious browser extension, plug-ins or add-ons
- Infected removable devices
- P2P file sharing network, fake updater, hacked website, infected game server and many more.