|Virus Name:||Driver Whiz|
|Virus Type:||Potentially Unwanted Program|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove Driver Whiz.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
Driver Whiz : Another Third-Party's Driver Updater Program
Driver Whiz is another term that can be explained as Driver Updater. It is promoted on it's official domain, driverwhiz.com as helpful Windows driver updater tool that claims user to scan and update an outdated or the missing drivers at very ease. It comes with a very easy-to-use and simple interface so that user can easily locate current windows driver. By using this program user can enjoy the unlimited scan but to update driver, users must pay the charge. In short, Driver Whiz behaves as a driver scanner tool that claims user to deliver lots of beneficial feature and save their efforts & time to update their driver but to update driver they must pay some charge. Before getting too much details of Driver Whiz, take a closer look at it's interface :
Features That Offered By Driver Whiz
- Regular System's Driver Monitoring – Driver Whiz claims user to check their System for device and hardware changes each time you execute it in order to keep your driver updates latest and help System for executing efficiently and optimally.
- System Specific – This tool claims to check driver compatibility instantly with System's manufacturer to update correct Windows drivers. It will be updated with latest drivers that have been approved for the user manufacturer's system.
- Reliable Updates – To update the Windows Drivers, Driver Whiz regularly comes out with the several new updates which ensure you are accessing the Windows driver that are most compatible with Windows OS.
No Need To Believe on Driver Whiz
Yes, you heard absolutely right. Despite of all useful features and claims of Driver Whiz, users should not believe on Driver Whiz because it is created by hackers for profitization and promotional purposes. Judged on it's behavior and several impact, security analysts are categorized Driver Whiz under the Potentially Unwanted Program. Some of the security experts revealed that hackers often ask victim to purchase this driver updater tool to gets it's feature which cost is really very high. Therefore, hackers are not recommended users to use it.
Negative Traits of Driver Whiz
- Proliferates inside the Windows PC silently.
- Annoys Computer user by displaying endless adverts or links.
- Makes affected machine too much slower than before.
- Alters several settings including browser, Computer & security.
- Disables the function of security tools and software.
Sources of Driver Whiz Infiltration
- Available for downloading on driverwhiz.com.
- Travels along with the bundled of shareware or freeware packages.
- Spreads as a suspicious attachment via Spam-email.
- Attaches it's payload in hacked or malicious domain.
- Another distribution channels are torrent-downloads, pirated software, online game, infected devices and many more.