Know More About Reha Ransomware
Reha Ransomware is a data locking ransomware that belongs to the very famous ransomware family called Stop/Djvu ransomware. This is a crypto-threat which can be able to encrypts the confidential users file that are saved on the infected computer system by using a military grade encryption algorithms either symmetric or asymmetric. It can easily contaminates many prominent Web Browser Search Engines such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc and different kinds of Windows Operating System like Win 32/64, 7, Vista, 10, 8/8.1, XP etc. It can able to modifies the extension name of each encrypted files by adding ".reha" extension as a suffix to each encrypted files. The chief aim behind the designing of such threats by the remote hackers is to extract large amount of illegal ransom money from its victim of the contaminated computers system.
Infiltration Ways Of Reha Ransomware
Reha Ransomware is a file encrypting ransomware which can silently gets distributed into the victimized system through various deceptive means such as software bundling method, untrustworthy downloading sources, reading junked e-mail attachments, free file hosting websites, pornographic or adult sites, online gaming server, downloading torrents websites, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, email spam campaigns, peer to peer file sharing network, download free things from untrusted websites, corrupted external drives, fake software updater, hacked executable files etc. After the successful completion of encryption process it drops a ransom warning note "_readme.txt" on the desktop of the corrupted system for the users. It asks to pay for about $980 to the cyber criminals by using any crypto-currency like Bitcoin or Monero etc. If they approach the crooks within the 72 hours of encryption they will get 50 percent discount and have to pay only $490 instead of $980. It also provides the email address of the spammers [email protected] and [email protected] for knowing all details related to ransom money.
Adverse Effects Of Reha Ransomware
Reha Ransomware is a dangerous crypto-virus that can efficiently able to encrypts all the crucial files of the victim with the main motive of gaining enormous amount of illicit ransom amount. It threatens the victim to pay the demanded money within the given limited time otherwise whole encrypted files would get deleted from the affected system permanently.
How To Eliminate Reha Ransomware
If the users remarks that its all files got corrupted because of Reha Ransomware and want to remove Reha Ransomware from the infected computer system though using a reliable antivirus program. For this they have to read and follow all the tips that are as mentioned below.
Easy Steps To Remove Reha Ransomware Manually
Reha Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Reha Ransomware.
Reha Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Reha Ransomwarefrom it.
Reha Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Reha Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Reha Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Reha Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Reha Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Reha Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Reha Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Reha Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Reha Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Reha Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Reha Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Reha Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.