Expert's Analysis Report On Anatoya Ransomware
Anatoya Ransomware is another file encryption virus which has been designed by hackers to carry out this attack. This infection involves taking the files of victim by performing encryption procedure using strong cipher algorithm. Likewise other file encrypting virus, it takes hostage of victims file and then after demands victim for ransom payment in the exchange for restoring files and accessing to compromised data.
|Technical Details of Anatoya Ransomware|
|Threat Name||Anatoya Ransomware|
|Ransom Amount||10 DASH|
|Email Address||[email protected] and [email protected]|
|Removal Recommendation||To delete Anatoya Ransomware and decrypt your valuable files, download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Transmission Preferences of Anatoya Ransomware
Anatoya Ransomware is a a typical ransomware and like other dubious ransomware infection, it gets inside the users machine secretly. It often delivered to victim PC through spam email message and junk mail attachment. Hackers often attaches the payload of this ransom virus into users inbox and urges then downloading or opening it. Whenever, users download or opened such a suspicious attachment then their PC may easily gets victimized by Anatoya Ransomware. It can also infects PC via fake software downloads, online adverts, drive-by-downloads, exploit kits, contaminated devices and many more.
Behavior of Anatoya Ransomware
As soon as Anatoya Ransomware gets inside the users machine, first of all it disables system's security tools and then initiates encryption procedure. It uses powerful AES file encryption to lock user generated files including PDFs, images, videos, databases, spreadsheets, audio as well as video files and many more. By using strong encipher algorithm, it makes targeted files inaccessible and delivers a text files named ANATOVA.TXT that serves as a ransom note.
In-Depth Information of Ransom Note Displayed By Anatoya Ransomware
By displaying ransom note, the con artist of Anatoya Ransomware demands for ransom payment in DASH. It claims user to send ransom amount to provided email address, [email protected] and [email protected] For the users satisfaction, it decrypt 1 JPG file which file size is less than 200kb. After decrypting 1 files, most of the victim is tricked by it. If you are also one of them then it is one of your worst decision because there is no assurances that you will get the unique file decryption key even paying ransom amount. So, you must opt a Anatoya Ransomware removal guide.
Easy Steps To Remove Anatoya Ransomware Manually
Anatoya Ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Anatoya Ransomware.
Anatoya Ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Anatoya Ransomwarefrom it.
Anatoya Ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Anatoya Ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Anatoya Ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Anatoya Ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Anatoya Ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Anatoya Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Anatoya Ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Anatoya Ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Anatoya Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Anatoya Ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Anatoya Ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Anatoya Ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.