What is known about Search.hquickspeedcheck.com?
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com is a misleading search provider presented as a legitimate tool helping system users check their Internet speed. Although, instead of PC optimization, the threat alters the start page, default search engine and other similar settings right after 'Quick Speed Check' extension enters your computer. Typically, it travels together with a browser extension identified as 'Quick Speed Check' that can be downloaded from the Internet. Besides, Search.hquickspeedcheck.com seems quite useful because it shows computer's IP address, Speed Test feature along with some quick access buttons. However, you should understand that even though this domain seems handy, it can block your desired or favorite search tool and then start tracking your online searches.
Most importantly, there is no surprise that Search.hquickspeedcheck.com is so untrustworthy and the creators of this hijacker is known as Polarity Technologies. The developer company has already become so famous for a wide list of hijacker threat that it spreads over the Internet. What's more, the threat can cause different issues after invading the machine. After becoming your default start page or the search engine, it starts tracking whenever you browse the web. Typically, it captures information related to your search queries and then delivers advertisements having a great potential in order to grab your attention. Such deceptive money-generating technique used by Search.hquickspeedcheck.com hijacker developers is known as pay-per-click scheme.
Why should you remove Search.hquickspeedcheck.com?
If you still believe that this unreliable search tool is worth your trust, then you should know that the threat can gather privately help data as well. It is mainly interested in system's IP address, browsing history, geo-location, clicked advertisements, etc. Note that these collected data might be personally identifiable which may lead to severe privacy-related issues. Also, Search.hquickspeedcheck.com virus does not take any kind of responsibility for the trustworthiness of its displayed ads. If you want to prevent dangerous virus attack on your PC, you should not waste your time and remove this hijacker along with each of its components. For that, you should pick a reputable security program that will get rid of Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and all its associated suspicious extensions from your system.
Easy Steps To Remove Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Manually
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Search.hquickspeedcheck.com.
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Search.hquickspeedcheck.comfrom it.
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Search.hquickspeedcheck.com From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Search.hquickspeedcheck.com files then remove it immediately.
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and other associated program and click trash bin.
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and other associated program and click Remove button.
Search.hquickspeedcheck.com Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Search.hquickspeedcheck.com and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Buttons.