Important Things To Know About Magician ransomware
Magician ransomware is one of the most dangerous cyber infection which is used by the hackers to make the user's files inaccessible by encrypting them using the combination of AES-256 and RSA-4096 encryption algorithm. After encoding the targeted files types, cyber criminals behind this nasty virus demands 0.033 BTC approximately equal to 248 USD from the victimized users. In addition to that, hackers urge to contact them through the email address identified as 'email@example.com' which is displayed in the ransom note displayed by Magician ransomware on affected computer's desktop. Unfortunately, security professionals haven't yet released a decryptor for this malware.
Furthermore, threat actors responsible for this attack threatens the victimized users to pay ransom money within 24 hours otherwise they will delete the files. Even though, malware researchers haven't released a decryption key for this ransomware, you can retrieve the files encoded by Magician ransomware by using an alternative data recovery methods. However, you should not deceive for the fake claims of this malware and do not try to make ransom payment. What's more, before going for the file recover process, you need to delete this ransomware from your computer immediately. For that, you make use of a reliable anti-malware tool like the one recommended below in this article.
Reason That Leads To Magician ransomware Attack
There are mainly two method used by the criminal hackers in order to spread ransomware over the Internet and infects as much system users as possible. It may infect your machine through a malicious spam email attachments or a fake program downloaded from P2P file sharing sites. All in all, Magician ransomware invades your machine due to your careless browsing activities. In order to prevent the infiltration of this ransomware or other destructive viruses, you need to avoid opening junk emails and downloading programs from suspicious sources. This is because, such type of notorious cyber infections distributed by masking themselves as a legit files or apps. So, prevention is always better than cure and need to surf safely over the Internet to avoid getting the victim of Magician ransomware.
Easy Steps To Remove Magician ransomware Manually
Magician ransomware is indeed a dangerous threat which should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. Below are the some manual steps which helps you to get rid of Magician ransomware.
Magician ransomware Removal From Control Panel Of Windows 8
1. Select Search from the Top right corner of the screen and then type Control Panel.
2. When the Control Panel windows appears, select Uninstall a program under programs and remove Magician ransomwarefrom it.
Magician ransomware Removal From Control panel Of Windows 7/XP And Vista
1. Click On start Button from the task panel of desktop.
2. When control Panel windows appears then select Uninstall a program under Program sections and click on it.
3. Click installed on under Program and features Window.
4. Select Magician ransomware and click on Uninstall.
For Windows 10
1. Click start Menu.
2. Click On system Setting.
3. Click on App and Features under system menu.
4. From the List select Magician ransomware and click on Uninstall Button.
Delete Magician ransomware From Windows Registry
1. Click Start Button from MS registry editor and select Run.
2. Type regedit on Run windows and click OK.
3. List of registry entries will appear and check the program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.. If you see unknown files, type program name with extension in search box . If you find any Magician ransomware files then remove it immediately.
Magician ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
1. Click More(…)->Click Settings->Once address bar opens.
2. Choose a Specific page->once the options opens.
3. Select custom->put URL to see the default homepage and click on the Remove button.
Magician ransomware Removal From Google Chrome
1. Go to Chrome Menu Button>Tools>Extensions.
2. Select Magician ransomware and other associated program and click trash bin.
Magician ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox
Open Firefox Menu Button>Select Add-ons>Select Magician ransomware and other associated program and click Remove button.
Magician ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet explorer then click Tools and then Add-on tools and extensions.
2. Select Magician ransomware and other malware associated programs>Click Remove Button.